We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and we work on a daily basis to ensure its security and confidentiality.
It applies to instances where we process your private data collected during your visit to our website accessible at the following address: “dcntdofficial.com” (hereinafter “Website”).
What is personal data?
A personal data refers to any and all information making it possible to identify directly and indirectly, alone or by cross-checking with other information, a physical person (hereinafter “Data”).
How do we collect your Data?
We collect your Data in two ways:
- Directly from you when you communicate freely to us your Data, that is, during an active step on your part (for example when you create a customer account, when you pass an order or when you contact the customer service);
What Data are we processing?
We collect the following information:
✔ Contact Data and relating to your civil status:
- Family name
- First name
- Billing and delivery addresses
- Email address
- Phone number
✔ Data relating to your payment details:
- Data relating to the credit card used for the transaction
- Data relating to your PayPal account
✔ Data relating to your orders:
- The content of your order
- Size ordered
✔ Data relating to your interactions:
Contents / summary of our exchange when you contact our customer service. This data might include the copy of the message that you sent Us, a note that We may write to indicate the content of our exchange or the follow-up further to a complaint, for example.
✔ Connection data
We collect certain information through log files and cookies, mainly the following information:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Visited pages and queries
- Time and date of connection.
What we use your Data for:
We collect and process your Data in order to:
- Manage our commercial relationship, especially to track orders and purchases, manage inquiries, provide customer service, process payments and billing;
- Improve your customer browsing experience, especially by analyzing the performance and audience of our Website;
- Communicate with you by sending our newsletter or our news update to inform you of the arrival of new collections;
- Offer promotional offers, including sending targeted advertisements based on your consumption patterns;
- Forestall and prevent fraud;
- Carry out loyalty operations;
- Perform statistical analysis.
How we protect your Data:
We take the best precaution in order to maintain a high degree of confidentiality by integrating security measures to ensure your confidentiality while making transactions.
This is why we set up the following measures:
- Our Website is mostly secured by a TLS protocol;
- We perform regular computer backups to prevent any risk of loss or damage;
- We have implemented a Data access authorization policy so that only authorized people access your Data. This access is also secured via a robust login and password;
- Firewalls have been installed in all our environment;
- All our staff is aware of the importance of the security and confidentiality of your Data. Moreover, our staff is subject to a confidentiality agreement;
- We have installed means of protection on our premises and our servers.
Who has access to your Data?
Your Data is strictly confidential.
May, within the limits of their respective attributions and subject to a commitment of confidentiality, have access to your personal data:
- The persons in charge of the marketing department, sales department, customer relations and prospecting departments, administrative services, logistical and IT services and their line managers;
- Our processor, including those who are in charge of hosting and maintaining our information system and WebSite, as well as those who implement all or part of the operations required to fulfill your orders Such as any online payment gateway, companies in charge of transporting and delivering orders.
However, We inform you that when you are redirected outside our Website, We are no longer responsible for the Data you share and for the additional conditions which could apply. We invite you to check the conditions imposed by third party sites.
How long do We keepyour Data?
We are particularly committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with the Regulations.
For this purpose, we process your data only during the strictly necessary period.
In the context of the management of our commercial relations, your Data are kept throughout the period of our contractual relationship, in particular until the extinction of your guarantees. Beyond, your data are archived and kept until the expiry of the applicable legal prescriptions. By way of exception, your payment data are no longer kept once the transaction has been completed and the legal deadlines giving right to reimbursement are expired (except for the cryptogram of a bank card which is deleted as soon as the transaction is validated). However, with your consent, the information relating to your means of payment may be retained to facilitate your future purchases until the expiry of the period of validity of your method of payment. On this point, we inform you that you always have the option to manually delete the information about a registered card.
Our commercial communication and solicitation operations are continued for a period of 3 years following our last contact. Nevertheless, you can unsubscribe from our mailing lists via unsubscribe links contained in our e-mails.
As part of improving your online customer experience We keep your login data for a rolling period of up to 13 months.
Regarding the management of your online customer account, it is maintained as long as you do not ask us to cancel it. In any case, any online customer account that has been inactive for 12 consecutive months will be deleted unless you wish otherwise.
In general, beyond these retention periods, We are likely to archive your Data only for purposes of proof and in strict compliance with legal requirements.
The management of our commercial relationship is necessary to the execution of your order.
Our non-commercial communication operations, the conduct of our statistical analyzes as well as the anti-fraud measures are necessary to the pursuit of our legitimate interest to promote our activity and to ensure its security and the respect of your private life.
Our commercial solicitation operations are necessary to the pursuit of our legitimate interest, which is economic and continues in strict compliance with the regulation in force (in particular the Article L.34-5 of the French Code des postes et des communications électroniques). On the other hand, if you are not already one of our customers, We will only process your Data for commercial purposes with your consent.
The analysis of the performance and audience of our Website is made only with your agreement when you accept the deposit of cookies.
Do we transfer your Data outside the European Union?
To this day, we do not transfer your Data outside the European Union.
However, concerned about the security and confidentiality of your Data, We inform you that in the event that your Data is transferred outside the EU, We undertake to subject all our recipients to an obligation of confidentiality and that all potential transfers are made to:
- A country recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection
- Or an American company complying with the principles of the Privacy Shield
- Or a country that does not offer adequate protection but whose transfer has been framed by the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Wherever a transfer of your Data outside the European Union takes place, we undertake to inform you about:
- The recipient of your Data;
- The country in which the recipient is located;
- The reasons why your Data is transferred (for example in the case of hosting on remote servers);
- The legal guarantees that governs this transfer.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the Regulations, you have the right to access, rectify and, on legitimategrounds, to object to the processing of your Data. You can exercise these rights, for example, by asking us to rectify, complete or update them.
Furthermore, you have a right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your Data as well as a right to portability of your Ddata under the conditions provided by the Regulations.
We remind you that, according to the Regulations, your right to portability only applies to Data that you have provided to us directly on the basis of your consent or of the performance of a contract. Moreover, it only applies if your Data is processed automatically (our possible paper files are not affected).
Finally, you also have the right to set guidelines for the fate of your Data in the event of your death.
To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your Data, you can write to us, by justifying your identity, to the following address:
Address: DCNTD – 13 rue Christiani, Paris 75018
In accordance with the Regulations, to exercise your rights you must prove your identity.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your rights are not respected, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL. In this case, We invite you to consult its website for the purpose of knowing the terms and conditions of a claim (www.cnil.fr).
If you still have questions, please contact us at:
Postal address: 13 rue Christiani, Paris 75018